- Grand Prize winner of Empowering Women Companies Award 2020 (for the companies with less than 1,000 employees)
- Opened Sapporo center of adish co., Ltd.
- Developed and released “matte”, an AI-driven detection alert service which recommends content reviewing before posting on the Internet including social media
- Listed on the Mothers Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Awarded Special Prize for the "Empowering Women Companies Awards" 2018
- Appointed to the Board of Directors for the Social Media Counseling Association
- Capital increase through third-party allotment
- Subsidiary company of adish International Corporation
- Absorption of adish Sendai Co., Ltd. and adish Fukuoka Co., Ltd.
- Awarded the Forbes JAPAN "JAPAN WOMEN AWARD2016", ranking 4th in the category for companies under 300 employees
- Released chatbot service "hitobo"
- Released "Front Support" service, a solution for online customer activation and acquisition
- Subsidiary company of adish Sendai Co., Ltd., adish Fukuoka Co., Ltd. and GaiaX Interactive Solutions (now adish Plus Co., Ltd)
- "Internet Monitoring", "School Guardian" and "Social App Support" are succeeded from Gaiax Co., Ltd. to the newly established adish Co., Ltd.
- Released of "Social Listening" service (now a solution of "Internet Monitoring) to identify social media risks for companies
- Established GaiaX Sendai Co., Ltd. (after adish Sendai Co., Ltd., now Sendai Center)
- Established GaiaX Fukuoka Co., Ltd. (after adish Fukuoka Co., Ltd., now Fukuoka Center)
- Established GaiaX Interactive Solutions (now adish Plus Co., Ltd) in Okinawa, Japan
- Established first office outside of Japan. GaiaX Asia Corporation (now adish International Corporation) was established in Manila, the Philippines
- Released of "Social App Support", providing outsourced customer support solutions for apps
- Released of "School Guardian" service, as part of Gaiax Co., Ltd., providing cyberbullying monitoring and consulting
- Released of "Community Patrol" (now "Internet Monitoring") service as part of Gaiax Co., Ltd. The service focused on moderating online community boards