- Awarded Special Prize for the "Empowering Women Companies Awards" 2018
- Appointed to the Board of Directors for the Social Media Counseling Association
- Capital increase through third-party allotment
- Subsidiary company of adish International Corporation
- Absorption of adish Sendai Co., Ltd. and adish Fukuoka Co., Ltd.
- Awarded the Forbes JAPAN "JAPAN WOMEN AWARD2016", ranking 4th in the category for companies under 300 employees
- Release of chatbot service "hitobo"
- Release of "Front Support" service, a solution for online customer activation and acquisition
- Subsidiary company of adish Sendai Co., Ltd., adish Fukuoka Co., Ltd. and GaiaX Interactive Solutions (now adish Plus Co., Ltd)
- "Internet Monitoring", "School Guardian" and "Social App Support" are succeeded from Gaiax Co., Ltd. to the newly established adish Co., Ltd.
- Release of "Social Listening" service (now a solution of "Internet Monitoring) to identify social media risks for companies
- Establishment of GaiaX Sendai Co., Ltd. (after adish Sendai Co., Ltd., now Sendai Center)
- Establishment of GaiaX Fukuoka Co., Ltd. (after adish Fukuoka Co., Ltd., now Fukuoka Center)
- Establishment of GaiaX Interactive Solutions (now adish Plus Co., Ltd) in Okinawa, Japan
- Establishment of first office outside of Japan. GaiaX Asia Corporation (now adish International Corporation) was established in Manila, the Philippine
- Release of "Social App Support", providing outsourced customer support solutions for apps
- Release of "School Guardian" service, as part of Gaiax Co., Ltd., providing cyberbullying monitoring and consulting
- Release of "Community Patrol" (now "Internet Monitoring") service as part of Gaiax Co., Ltd. The service focused on moderating online community boards